In Home Care Castle Rock, CO
Comfort Keepers Home Care provides quality in home care to elderly and seniors.
Castle Rock takes its name from the majestic natural formation that towers over the city skyline. Standing out even amid the backdrop of the Rocky Mountains, the Butte appears to stand sentinel over the Denver suburb community. In this unique town, one can enjoy diverse entertainments of a large prairie dog colony and a huge shopping mall.
With Comfort Keepers caring for Castle Rock’s community allows seniors to live independently in their own homes and avoid the costs of assisted living facilities. We are dedicated to providing exceptional in home care to the seniors of Castle Rock by meeting physical needs and attending to their emotional well-being.
Companionship care with Comfort Keepers is personalized to each individual’s needs and abilities in order to ensure safety while encouraging independence and optimizing their quality of life. Services available include meal preparation, personal care and grooming, housekeeping, and mobility services. Families who are concerned about a loved one’s memory can have their caregiver monitor medication and maintain a safe environment.
Some of the in home care services that we provide include:
- In Home Care – We create individualized care plans to meet the needs of our clients. These services include making sure our clients are safe at all times along with helping them out both inside and outside the home.
- Interactive Caregiving – We encourage and allow your loved ones to be actively engaged in every step of the care we provide.
- Respite Care – On top of our regular care services we also provide breaks for family member caregivers who might need a break from the stressors of being a caregiver.
- End of Life Care – At Comfort Keepers, we also provide compassionate in end of life care to help out your loved one and family during this difficult time for everyone.
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care – Comfort Keepers provides specialized care for elderly and seniors who may be suffering or experiencing symptoms of Alzheimer’s disease or dementia.
- Transitioning Home – Comfort Keepers prides itself in helping seniors get back on their feet after a surgery or a hospital stay.
- Transportation Attendant Service – We can provide inexpensive transportation services after a hospital stay or to and from doctor’s appointments.
- Private Duty Nursing – Our highly trained private duty nurses provide the level of care our clients would get in a nursing facility or hospital but in their own home.
Comfort Keepers is proud to provide in home care to Castle Rock seniors and elderly. Please call us today at (303) 309-2759 for your customized care plan.
Contact Us to Learn More!
A member of our team will be in touch shortly.