Comfort Keepers Home Care provides in home care to seniors and older adults
As the largest city in Colorado and the state capital, Denver is an exciting place to live with entertainment and leisure opportunities for people of all ages. Called the mile high city for its lofty perch with a magnificent view of the Rocky Mountains, the city of Denver is prosperous and popular for business, skiing, and football.
A large variety of diverse neighborhoods within the Denver metropolis area make it possible for seniors to find a community perfectly suited to them. Comfort Keepers strives to provide these seniors with the in home care services that they need to maintain independence and live safely in their own home. With personalized care from Comfort Keepers, seniors are able to get the helping hand they need and their families get priceless peace of mind Comfort Keepers serves the seniors of Denver with superior in home care that is customized to an individual’s needs. Some options that can be included in your loved one’s personal plan include meal preparation, housekeeping, and personal grooming and bathing. You may also choose to have your caregiver provide medication monitoring and transportation. Each element of your in home care plan is tailored to your family’s needs.
Some of the services that we provide include:
- In Home Care – We create custom care service plans that are structured around the unique needs of our clients that include our wide range of services. These services include help in and out of the home along with making sure that your loved one is safe at all times.
- Interactive Caregiving – We provide a unique approach to caregiving that allows your loved one to be engaged and active in every step of care we provide.
- Respite Care – We also provide interim care for those caregivers who might need to take time out for themselves.
- End of Life Care – Comfort Keepers specializes in end of life care services to help out your loved one and family during this difficult time for everyone.
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care – Comfort Keepers provides specialized care for seniors and elderly who may be suffering or experiencing symptoms of Alzheimer’s disease or dementia.
- Transitioning Home – We can help your loved one get back on their feet after a surgery or hospital stay to ensure a safe transition home.
- Transportation Attendant Service – We can provide transportation services such as grocery/pharmacy stops, and to and from doctor’s appointments.
- Private Duty Nursing – Our highly trained private duty nurses provide the level of care your loved one would receive in a hospital but in their own home.
If you or someone you know can benefit from Comfort Keepers, please Contact Us or give us a call at (303) 309-2759.
Contact Us to Learn More!
A member of our team will be in touch shortly.