In Home Care Highland Ranch, CO
Comfort Keepers Home Care provides in home care right around the corner in Highland Ranch, CO.
Highland Ranch is a Denver suburb that has expanded in the past twenty-five years. Those who have joined the Highland Ranch community in that time enjoy the same sweeping views of the Rocky Mountains that greeted those rushing west for gold over a century ago. There is still something of a rustic, foothills atmosphere in Highland Ranch, despite the phenomenal growth and connection with the big city of Denver.
The seniors of Highland Ranch have watched the city grow and thrive. With Comfort Keepers serving them, these seniors can live in their Highland Ranch homes, even after they begin needing a little bit of help around the house. Comfort Keepers is dedicated to helping seniors stay active and independent with personalized in home care plans carefully customized to meet individual needs.
Comfort Keepers offers a variety of services and levels of care in order to optimize the quality of life enjoyed by the seniors of Highland Ranch. Part time or full time in home care plans can include transportation, housekeeping, and personal care. Medication monitoring, mobility services, and assistance with any tasks around the house helps seniors stay safe and comfortable right at home.
Expert caregivers are assigned to meet the physical needs of the seniors in our care while also providing vital companionship that is essential to emotional well-being. Comfort Keepers even offers caregivers who specialize in dementia, Alzheimer’s disease, and end of life situations. We devote special care to families coping with challenging situations.
Some of the in home care services that we provide include:
- In Home Care – We create custom plans around the individual needs of our clients. These services include making sure your loved one is safe and secure at all times along with helping them out both inside and outside the home.
- Interactive Caregiving – We encourage our clients to be actively engaged in every step of care we provide.
- Respite Care – On top of our regular care services we also provide breaks for family caregivers who might need a break from the stressors of being a caregiver.
- End of Life Care – At Comfort Keepers we specialize in end of life care to help out your loved one during this difficult time for everyone.
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care – We provide specialized care for seniors who may be suffering or experiencing symptoms of Alzheimer’s disease or dementia.
- Transitioning Home – We pride ourselves in helping seniors get back on their feet after a surgery or trip to the hospital.
- Transportation Attendant Service – We can provide inexpensive transportation services after a surgery or to and from doctor’s appointments.
- Private Duty Nursing – Our highly trained private duty nurses provide the level of care your loved one would get in a nursing facility or hospital but in your loved one’s own home.
Contact Comfort Keepers at (303) 309-2759 to develop a customized care plan for your loved one.
Contact Us to Learn More!
A member of our team will be in touch shortly.