Home Care for Seniors in Parker, CO
Comfort Keepers provides in home care to support your loved ones independent lifestyle while living at home.
Parker is a pleasant town with a picturesque backdrop of the Rocky Mountains and reasonable commute time to the metropolis of Denver. For those who want the best of a small town community and big city living, Parker ideally fits the bill.
Comfort Keepers is dedicated to providing exceptional in home care that enables seniors to live independently while staying safe and active. Meeting physical needs and caring for emotional well-being is central to each customized care plan with Comfort Keepers. Each individual situation is carefully assessed to develop a care plan that optimizes the quality of life for the senior being cared for.
Your loved one in Parker may receive a wide variety of services as part of their personalized in home care plan. Expert caregivers provide mobility services, personal grooming, and bathing, as well as medication monitoring. They also join their care receiver in meal preparation, ensuring safety in the kitchen, and help out with housekeeping.
Some of the care services that we provide are:
- In Home Care – We create custom care plans that are built around the individual needs of our clients. These services include help both inside and outside of the home and making sure your loved one is safe at all times.
- Interactive Caregiving – We provide a unique approach to caregiving that allows seniors and elderly to be active and engaged in every step of care we provide.
- Respite Care – We also provide breaks for family member caregivers who might need to take some time out for themselves.
- End of Life Care – At Comfort Keepers, we also specialize in end of life care to help out your loved one and family during this difficult time for everyone.
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care – Comfort Keepers provides care for your loved one who may be suffering or experiencing symptoms of dementia or Alzheimer’s disease.
- Transitioning Home – We can help your loved one get back on their feet after a stay at the hospital or after a surgery.
- Transportation Attendant Service – We can provide inexpensive transportation services such as pharmacy stops, and to and from the doctor’s appointments.
- Private Duty Nursing – Our private duty nurses provide the level of care your loved one would get in a nursery but in the comfort of your loved one’s own home.
Comfort Keepers provides full or part time care and is customized for your family in a personalized in home care plan. Please Contact Us or give us a call at (303) 309-2759 to learn more.
Contact Us to Learn More!
A member of our team will be in touch shortly.