CNAs and PCWs providing in-home care for seniors and people in need
Comfort Keepers develops a specific plan of care unique to each client's needs, so we offer lots of variety at work.
Duties usually include things like:
• Help running errands
• Light Housekeeping
• Dressing and Grooming Assistance
• Providing Personal Care
Comfort Keepers meets those in need where they're at, no matter where they're at.
We have work available in places like:
• Highlands Ranch
• Lone Tree
Comfort Keepers expects the best from our caregivers.
In addition to competitive pay, we offer benefits like:
• Consistent schedules with flexible hours
• Work close to home
• Initial and on-going paid training
• Robust Caregiver Recognition Program
• Referral bonuses
• Paid time off
• Holiday pay
• Retirement Planning
• Discount Regal and United Artists movie tickets
Everyone who works for Comfort Keepers must:
• Be at least 18 years of age
• Be able to pass drug and background screening
• Have reliable transportation
• Be exceptionally dependable and timely
• Be able to work independently
• Be passionate about making a difference in the lives of those in need!