Coordinates Home Health Care Schedules for Clients and Caregivers
- Schedules shifts and hours by matching caregiver qualifications and availability to client’s needs.
- Communicates new assignments and/or schedule changes to caregivers and clients.
- Processes either manually or via computer, the data necessary to initiate accurate payroll and billing processes.
- Participates in on-call rotation as assigned. Participates in client case conferences as requested by immediate supervisor.
- May assist with the input, verification, and release of billing and payroll information as well as the assembly of data for financial reporting purposes.
- Computes wages and records data for use in payroll processing and competitive rate studies.
- Works with Care Coordinator and Human Resources Specialist to assist in resolution of caregiver issues
- This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The employee will be expected to perform other reasonable related duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or GED and two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Knowledge of scheduling and/or health care preferred
- Requires proficiency in word processing and computer skills (Office, Excel, Power Point, Clear Care or eRSP).
- Must possess above average human relations, customer service, and organizational skills.
- Must be able to work under time pressures and manage multiple demands simultaneously.
- Excellent telephone etiquette and communication skills are necessary.