- Personal Care
- Companion Care
- Interactive Caregiving™
- Respite Care
- Alzheimer's and Dementia Care
- End of Life Care
- 24 Hour Home Care
- Transportation Attendant Service
- Fall Risk Reduction
- Grocery & Home Shopping
- Meal Preparation
- Transitioning Home
- Medication Reminders
- Assisted Living In the Home
- Private Duty Nursing
- Veteran's Care
- In-Home Care Guide
Elder Services Includes Meal Preparation in South Denver, CO
Comfort Keepers caregivers provide comprehensive in-home elder services to promote healthy living
Enjoying a healthy, well-balanced diet is very important for seniors and older adults. In fact, adequate nutrition may be one of the pivotal factors to leading a happier, healthier lifestyle. It can also enable older adults to maintain overall good health for longer.
Comfort Keepers elder services in South Denver, CO, can help your senior mom or dad with the meal preparation process every step of the way.
- Our loving caregivers can develop a weekly or monthly menu in accordance with your loved one's preferences, nutritional needs, and medical requirements. Choosing and trying out new recipes is a great way to keep your loved one mentally stimulated. Our caregivers will also encourage your senior mom or dad to participate in meal preparation as much as possible to ensure they are staying active and feeling self-reliant and independent.
- Once the menu and ingredients are agreed upon, experts from elder services will accompany your parent to the store to purchase fresh groceries. This is also a great opportunity for your senior mom or dad to engage in physical activity and socialize with other people. Of course, if your loved one is housebound or simply doesn’t want to leave their home for any reason, a professional caregiver can do the grocery shopping for them.
- In addition to grocery shopping and cooking, our dedicated care providers can keep your parent company during the meal, engaging them in a friendly conversation. After spending meal time with your loved one, our caregivers will clean up, prepare any leftovers and wash the dishes.
In case your senior mom or dad is no longer capable of preparing nutritious meals for themselves, professionals from elder services in South Denver, CO, can prepare three nourishing dishes per day and even provide assistance with feeding.
If you are interested in learning more about our meal preparation and other services, feel free to contact us today! Comfort Keepers are here to help!
Contact Us to Learn More!
A member of our team will be in touch shortly.