Senior In-Home Care Services in Aurora, CO and Surrounding Areas
Comfort Keepers® of Aurora offers a variety of customized senior in-home care services to meet the unique needs of each senior.
It's a daunting and heart-wrenching task trying to find home care solutions for an elderly parent or grandparent. You love them and want to avoid nursing homes or assisted living facilities. But you also know you and your family members can't provide 24/7 home health care. You have questions about eldercare costs, including how Medicare, Medicaid, and health insurance affect your options. This is where in-home support services from compassionate caregivers such as Comfort Keepers provides the right care solution for your loved one.
Every client has unique care needs and situations, so each Comfort Keepers® Aurora office offers a full range of senior in-home care services to provide seniors with the right amount of support for independent living at home. Your care services program will be designed to each care recipient's specific needs, including everything from Alzheimer's and Dementia Care to Live-in Care to Respite Care options that can spell family caregivers for short periods of time.
Learn more about the wide range of senior care services we offer to elders
At Comfort Keepers Aurora, our senior care is designed to meet a senior's unique care needs. Our caregivers focus their care not only on a senior's physical well-being, but with Comfort Keepers, their social, mental, and emotional well-being are also nurtured and cared for. Whether your loved one needs assistance with grooming and bathing or they need companionship and conversation, our in-home caregivers will be there to provide them with the care and support they need and deserve. At Comfort Keepers, our caregivers are able to provide care from a mere 30 minutes a week to up to 24 hours a day.
Above, you will find additional information on the many services we offer to seniors and their families in the Aurora, CO area. You will find information on our Alzheimer's care, dementia care, respite care, end of life care and more. If you cannot find the information you are looking for above, contact us today. One of our senior care advisors would be happy to answer any of your questions or to schedule an in-home consultation for your senior loved one.
In-Home Care in Aurora, CO and Surrounding Areas
Comfort Keepers® Aurora offers a variety of customized care services to meet the unique needs of each senior.
Every client has unique care needs and situations, so each Comfort Keepers® office offers a full range of in-home companionship and personal care services to provide seniors with the right amount of support for independent living at home.
Comfort Keepers Provides Leading In-Home Care to Seniors
Family members can breathe easy. Our care services program can help you if you are a family caregiver that needs assistance with your loved one. Whether it is an elderly parent or grandparent that needs care, our care coordinator will craft a unique plan that addresses the needs of your loved one specifically while being inclusive of the entire family. If you have any questions about our senior home care and in-home services please contact us today.
The core of our in home care plan revolves around non-medical home care for older adults from qualified caregivers that supports an elevation of spirit and brings peace of mind in the comfort of your own home, instead of an independent living facility.
Our clients get compassionate care from our team of expert home care providers in a wide variety of assistance with activities of daily living including:
- Personal Care Services such as mobility assistance, bathing, grooming, and hygiene.
- Companionship Care Services such as conversation, meal preparation, light housekeeping, incidental transportation, assistance with groceries and errands.
- Long-term Care Solutions including medication reminders, Alzheimer’s disease and dementia care, 24-hour or live-in care.
Aurora, CO In-Home Care Assistance
Aurora spans across the Arapahoe and Adams counties, with the extreme southeastern portion of the city extending into Douglas County. Aurora is one of the principal cities of the Denver-Aurora-Lakewood, CO Metropolitan Statistical Area. The surrounding municipalities of Aurora include Denver, Centennial, Watkins, Bennett, Strasburg, Greenwood Village, Foxfield, and Parker.
While Aurora is mainly a suburban and highly residential area, the city is home to 113 parks, 98 miles of trail, nine public golf courses, 3 reservoirs, and over 8,000 acres of open space. Aurora’s cultural art district offers a variety of theaters and museums, including the historical landmark, The Aurora Fox Theatre & Arts Center, the Aurora History Museum, and the Aurora Symphony Orchestra. Aurora also has a mix of retail destinations, ranging from independent, locally owned boutiques to well-known, national brands.
Who You Are
Are you currently a resident of Aurora, CO, with a loved one that needs some extra help? Have you taken on the responsibility of the primary care provider? Maybe you are prepared for this responsibility, or maybe this is totally out of your element. Regardless of your unique situation, tips, pointers, and a helping hand can make the world of a difference for both you and your loved one. Being a family member and a caregiver can be a stressful and taxing event. Home health care from Comfort Keepers may be the answer you and your family.
Who We Are and What We Will Do for You
Comfort Keepers of Aurora is composed of a top-rated team of personal care aides which will provide you with assisted living services to uniquely benefit your situation. Our caregivers will quickly become companions to you and your loved ones and help you achieve the best quality of life possible. We provide various services from interactive caregiving to transitioning home services to in-home care. Our team is professional, caring, and committed to helping you enjoy everything Aurora’s community has to offer! Please contact us for additional information at 970.500.3363.
Customized home care plans meet the individual needs of each senior client
As they grow older, many seniors need some assistance participating in routine activities and performing everyday tasks. Some of them can rely on family members to help them. Others have to look into other options, such as assisted living facilities. Senior facilities have their advantages, but they also come with many drawbacks. Besides, this is usually the least favorite option among seniors, as not many of them are willing to give up their independence and change their preferred lifestyle. Luckily, there is another solution available in Aurora, CO. At Comfort Keepers we provide industry-leading in home care, allowing seniors to continue living independently in their own homes.
We provide highly personalized care, always keeping in mind the unique needs of our clients. To best accommodate those requirements, our expert care providers offer the following services:
- In Home Care – This type of care covers personal care (bathing and dressing), mobility assistance, and help with toileting and incontinence care. However, a professional caregiver can also help your loved one maintain the house, offer assistance with meal preparation, and provide incidental transportation, among other services.
- Interactive Caregiving –To make sure that seniors are fully engaged in their care, our caregivers provide interactive caregiving, which is a unique Comfort Keepers approach to senior care.
- Respite Care – To provide temporary relief to family caregivers, Comfort Keepers offers respite care, also known as short-term care. This type of care is almost identical to in home care services, differing only in duration. In other words, when you need some time off to rest from caregiving, a caregiver can look after your loved one, whether it’s just for a few hours or for a few days.
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care – Our loving caregivers are trained to take care of seniors with Alzheimer’s disease or dementia. By using a number of strategies to keep your senior loved one both safe and mentally active, we can significantly improve their quality of life.
- End of Life Care – When your senior loved one is diagnosed with a terminal illness, many families turn to professional caregivers for assistance and support. Our caregivers can provide this type of care independently or they can closely work with a hospice agency.
- Transportation Attendant Service – We can provide transportation services such as to and from doctors/physician appointments, and even make drugstore stops for your loved one.
- Transitioning Care: Comfort Keepers also offers transitioning care after a hospital stay. Our caregivers can help your senior loved one get back on their feet as soon as possible, often speeding up recovery times.
If you are ready to take the next step or have some questions about our in home care services, please give us a call at (303) 722-3242.
Get the Help You Need Now
Acting as a caregiver and a loved one can be a challenging feat in many situations, but it can also be a very enriching experience. Let our team at Comfort Keepers ensure that this is a positive experience for both you and your family.
Fran Reviews Comfort Keepers of Aurora
"I think Comfort Keepers have the most compassionate, caring people working for them. Richard is very caring and patient. My husband sees him as a real friend, and I want him to have that. Comfort Keepers has very much improved his quality of life."
Fran G. – Aurora, CO
Contact Us to Learn More!
A member of our team will be in touch shortly.
Are You Interested in Becoming a Caregiver?
Comfort Keepers is hiring caregivers in the Aurora, CO area. Learn more about the job openings and how to start a career today.