Comfort Keepers Home Care provides quality senior care in Aurora, CO
Customized home care plans meet the individual needs of each senior client
As they grow older, many seniors need some assistance participating in routine activities and performing everyday tasks. Some of them can rely on family members to help them. Others have to look into other options, such as assisted living facilities. Senior facilities have their advantages, but they also come with many drawbacks. Besides, this is usually the least favorite option among seniors, as not many of them are willing to give up their independence and change their preferred lifestyle. Luckily, there is another solution available in Aurora, CO. At Comfort Keepers we provide industry-leading in home care, allowing seniors to continue living independently in their own homes.
We provide highly personalized care, always keeping in mind the unique needs of our clients. To best accommodate those requirements, our expert care providers offer the following services:
- In Home Care – This type of care covers personal care (bathing and dressing), mobility assistance, and help with toileting and incontinence care. However, a professional caregiver can also help your loved one maintain the house, offer assistance with meal preparation, and provide incidental transportation, among other services.
- Interactive Caregiving –To make sure that seniors are fully engaged in their care, our caregivers provide interactive caregiving, which is a unique Comfort Keepers approach to senior care.
- Respite Care – To provide temporary relief to family caregivers, Comfort Keepers offers respite care, also known as short-term care. This type of care is almost identical to in home care services, differing only in duration. In other words, when you need some time off to rest from caregiving, a caregiver can look after your loved one, whether it’s just for a few hours or for a few days.
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care – Our loving caregivers are trained to take care of seniors with Alzheimer’s disease or dementia. By using a number of strategies to keep your senior loved one both safe and mentally active, we can significantly improve their quality of life.
- End of Life Care – When your senior loved one is diagnosed with a terminal illness, many families turn to professional caregivers for assistance and support. Our caregivers can provide this type of care independently or they can closely work with a hospice agency.
- Transportation Attendant Service – We can provide transportation services such as to and from doctors/physician appointments, and even make drugstore stops for your loved one.
- Transitioning Care: Comfort Keepers also offers transitioning care after a hospital stay. Our caregivers can help your senior loved one get back on their feet as soon as possible, often speeding up recovery times.
If you are ready to take the next step or have some questions about our in home care services, please give us a call at (303) 309-2759.
Contact Us to Learn More!
A member of our team will be in touch shortly.