Comfort Keepers Provides Exceptional Home Care for Seniors in Centennial, CO
By providing all-encompassing services to older adults, Comfort Keepers Home Care has established itself as the leading care provider
If your loved one has difficulties caring for themselves and performing routine tasks and activities, in home care can help them overcome age-related challenges and remain independent as they age.
At Comfort Keepers, we employ various strategies to continuously provide our clients with high-quality care according to their specific needs. Our caregivers have all been carefully selected, going through extensive training to meet our high standards.
Here are some of the services our caregivers are trained and qualified to provide in Centennial, CO:
- In Home Care – One of the most sought-after senior care services, our care was developed to support seniors in the comfort of their own home. By providing assistance with activities of daily living, which can range from assistance with personal care and mobility assistance to running errands and incidental transportation, our experienced caregivers can contribute to improved mental and physical health in older adults.
- Interactive Caregiving – We encourage your loved ones to be engaged and active in every step of care we provide.
- Respite Care – Taking care of a loved one can be both physically and emotionally exhausting. We understand that you sometimes need to take a break from caregiving, which is why we provide respite care. Similar to in home care in terms of the services provided, respite care is short-term care offered to seniors while the primary caregiver is absent for whatever reason. It was developed to support both seniors and their full-time caregivers.
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care – Caring for a loved one with Alzheimer’s disease or dementia poses a unique set of challenges. Our caregivers are knowledgeable and experienced enough to overcome these difficulties, providing a much safer and happier environment to seniors diagnosed with these incurable conditions. We can also help family members cope with the situation.
- End of Life Care – Our loving caregivers can provide assistance and support to both seniors who are terminally ill and their families. We can offer independent end of life care services or work together with a hospice agency.
- Transitioning Home – To help older adults recover after hospitalization and prevent complications or hospital readmission, we offer specialized care services that facilitate routine activities and encourage seniors to focus on recovery and healing.
- Transportation Attendant Service – We can provide transportation services such as to and from doctors appointments, and drugstore stops.
- Private Duty Nursing – Our highly trained private duty nurses provide the level of care your loved one would receive in a supervised nursing facility but in the comfort of their own home.
We are here for your loved one. If you have any questions about our care services or would like to schedule an in-home consultation with one of our experts, please contact us at (303) 309-2759.
Contact Us to Learn More!
A member of our team will be in touch shortly.