Senior In-Home Care Services in Centennial, CO and Surrounding Areas
Comfort Keepers® of Centennial offers a variety of customized senior in-home care services to meet the unique needs of each senior.
It's a daunting and heart-wrenching task trying to find home care solutions for an elderly parent or grandparent. You love them and want to avoid nursing homes or assisted living facilities. But you also know you and your family members can't provide 24/7 home health care. You have questions about eldercare costs, including how Medicare, Medicaid, and health insurance affects your options. This is where in-home support services from compassionate caregivers such as Comfort Keepers provides the right care solution for your loved one.
Every client has unique care needs and situations, so each Comfort Keepers® Centennial office offers a full range of senior in-home care services to provide seniors with the right amount of support for independent living at home. Your care services program will be designed to each care recipient's specific needs, including everything from Alzheimer's and Dementia Care to Live-in Care to Respite Care options that can spell family caregivers for short periods of time.
Learn more about the wide range of senior care services we offer to elders
At Comfort Keepers Centennial, our senior care is designed to meet a senior's unique care needs. Our caregivers focus their care not only on a senior's physical well-being, but, with Comfort Keepers, their social, mental, and emotional well-being are also nurtured and cared for. Whether your loved one needs assistance with grooming and bathing or they need companionship and conversation, our in home caregivers will be there to provide them with the care and support they need and deserve. At Comfort Keepers, our caregivers are able to provide care from a mere 30 minutes a week to up to 24 hours a day.
Above, you will find additional information on the many services we offer to senior's and their families in the Centennial, CO area. You will find information on our Alzheimer's care, dementia care, respite care, end of life care and more. If you cannot find the information you are looking for above, contact us today. One of our senior care advisors would be happy to answer any of your questions or to schedule an in home consultation for your senior loved one.
In-Home Care in Centennial, CO and Surrounding Areas
Comfort Keepers® Centennial offers a variety of customized care services to meet the unique needs of each senior.
Every client has unique care needs and situations, so each Comfort Keepers® office offers a full range of in-home companionship and personal care services to provide seniors with the right amount of support for independent living at home.
Comfort Keepers Provides Leading In-Home Care To Seniors
Family members can breathe easy. Our care services program can help you if you are a family caregiver that needs assistance with your loved one. Whether it is an elderly parent or grandparent that needs care, our care coordinator will craft a unique plan that addresses the needs of your loved one specifically while being inclusive of the entire family. If you have any questions about our senior home care and in-home services please contact us today.
The core of our in home care plan revolves around non-medical home care for older adults from qualified caregivers that support an elevation of spirit and brings peace of mind in the comforts of your own home, instead of an independent living facility.
Our clients get compassionate care from our team of expert home care providers in a wide variety of assistance with activities of daily living including:
- Personal Care Services such as mobility assistance, bathing, grooming, and hygiene.
- Companionship Care Services such as conversation, meal preparation, light housekeeping, incidental transportation, assistance with groceries and errands.
- Long-term Care Solutions including medication reminders, Alzheimer’s disease and dementia care, 24-hour or live-in care.
Centennial, CO In-Home Care Assistance
Centennial is a Home Rule Municipality located in Arapahoe County, Colorado, United States. The city population was 100,377 at the 2010 United States Census. Centennial is a suburb of Denver with a population of 108,448. Centennial is in Arapahoe County and is one of the best places to live in Colorado. Centennial is a part of the Denver-Aurora-Lakewood, CO Metropolitan Statistical Area.
As the safest City in Colorado for the last eight years, Centennial has something for everyone, offering open-space and distinctive recreational activities. Centennial Airport is the third busiest non-commercial carrier airport in the country.
Who You Are
Are you currently a resident of Centennial, CO, with a loved one that needs some extra help? Have you taken on the responsibility of the primary care provider? Maybe you are prepared for this responsibility, or maybe this is totally out of your element. Regardless of your unique situation, tips, pointers, and a helping hand can make the world of a difference for both you and your loved one. Being a family member and a caregiver can be a stressful and taxing event. Home health care from Comfort Keepers may be the answer you and your family.
Who We Are and What We Will Do for You
Comfort Keepers of Centennial is composed of a top-rated team of personal care aides which will provide you with assisted living services to uniquely benefit your situation. Our caregivers will quickly become companions to you and your loved ones and help you achieve the best quality of life possible. We provide various services from interactive caregiving to transitioning home services to in-home care. Our team is professional, caring, and committed to helping you enjoy everything Gladwyne’s community has to offer! Please contact us for additional information.
Comfort Keepers Provides Exceptional Home Care for Seniors in Centennial, CO
By providing all-encompassing services to older adults, Comfort Keepers Home Care has established itself as the leading care provider
If your loved one has difficulties caring for themselves and performing routine tasks and activities, in home care can help them overcome age-related challenges and remain independent as they age.
At Comfort Keepers, we employ various strategies to continuously provide our clients with high-quality care according to their specific needs. Our caregivers have all been carefully selected, going through extensive training to meet our high standards.
Here are some of the services our caregivers are trained and qualified to provide in Centennial, CO:
- In Home Care – One of the most sought-after senior care services, our care was developed to support seniors in the comfort of their own home. By providing assistance with activities of daily living, which can range from assistance with personal care and mobility assistance to running errands and incidental transportation, our experienced caregivers can contribute to improved mental and physical health in older adults.
- Interactive Caregiving – We encourage your loved ones to be engaged and active in every step of care we provide.
- Respite Care – Taking care of a loved one can be both physically and emotionally exhausting. We understand that you sometimes need to take a break from caregiving, which is why we provide respite care. Similar to in home care in terms of the services provided, respite care is short-term care offered to seniors while the primary caregiver is absent for whatever reason. It was developed to support both seniors and their full-time caregivers.
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care – Caring for a loved one with Alzheimer’s disease or dementia poses a unique set of challenges. Our caregivers are knowledgeable and experienced enough to overcome these difficulties, providing a much safer and happier environment to seniors diagnosed with these incurable conditions. We can also help family members cope with the situation.
- End of Life Care – Our loving caregivers can provide assistance and support to both seniors who are terminally ill and their families. We can offer independent end of life care services or work together with a hospice agency.
- Transitioning Home – To help older adults recover after hospitalization and prevent complications or hospital readmission, we offer specialized care services that facilitate routine activities and encourage seniors to focus on recovery and healing.
- Transportation Attendant Service – We can provide transportation services such as to and from doctors appointments, and drugstore stops.
- Private Duty Nursing – Our highly trained private duty nurses provide the level of care your loved one would receive in a supervised nursing facility but in the comfort of their own home.
We are here for your loved one. If you have any questions about our care services or would like to schedule an in-home consultation with one of our experts, please contact us at (303) 722-3242.
Get the Help You Need Now
Acting as a caregiver and a loved one can be a challenging feat in my situations, but it can also be a very enriching experience. Let our team at Comfort Keepers ensure that this is a positive experience for both you and your family.
Fran Reviews Comfort Keepers of Centennial
"I think Comfort Keepers have the most compassionate, caring people working for them. Richard is very caring and patient. My husband sees him as a real friend, and I want him to have that. Comfort Keepers has very much improved his quality of life."
Fran G. – Centennial, CO
Contact Us to Learn More!
A member of our team will be in touch shortly.