In Home Care Supports Independence Seniors in Englewood, CO
Comfort Keepers Home Care provides quality care services that promote an active lifestyle for seniors
As a busy suburban area of Denver, Englewood is an urban center that is a bustling community that has grown up since the end of World War II. Its history reaches much further back with Englewood’s founding occurring during the mid-1800s gold rush. Residents of the area enjoy timeless views of the Rocky Mountains and amenities of Denver.
Comfort Keepers has been serving seniors with exceptional home care for decades. We believe in encouraging independence while giving seniors the help they need to stay right at home. Assisted living facilities are often not the choice of our loved ones, so Comfort Keepers is dedicated to making home care an affordable, safe alternative.
Many seniors simply need a helping hand to remain in their own homes in a safe and comfortable environment. Comfort Keepers‘ caregivers help in the kitchen, with daily chores, and with personal care and grooming. Each senior’s care plan is customized to meet their needs and encourage them in activities. Transportation and mobility services through Comfort Keepers are an essential way to keep seniors involved in the Englewood community.
If your loved one would benefit from expert in home care, Comfort Keepers will develop a personalized care plan to meet their needs. Each caregiver serves as a friendly companion, as well as ensuring optimized emotional well-being. Comfort Keepers strives to maximize the quality of life for the seniors of Englewood.
Some of the care services that we provide include:
- In Home Care – We create individualized care plans to meet the needs of our clients. These services include making sure our clients are safe and secure at all times along with helping them out around the home.
- Interactive Caregiving – Through our unique interactive caregiving offering we encourage your loved one to engage in the care service process.
- Respite Care – On top of our regular care services we also provide breaks for family member caregivers who might need a break from the stressors of being the primary caregiver.
- End of Life Care – We specialize in end of life care to help out seniors and their families during this hard time for everyone.
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care – We provide specialized care for clients who may be suffering or experiencing symptoms of Alzheimer’s disease or dementia.
- Transitioning Home – Comfort Keepers prides ourselves in helping seniors and elderly get back on their feet after a hospital stay or surgery.
- Transportation Attendant Service – We can provide transportation services after a hospital stay, surgery, or to and from doctor’s appointments.
- Private Duty Nursing – Our highly trained private duty nurses provide the level of care our clients would get in a hospital or nursing facility but in the comfort of their own home.
Call Comfort Keepers today at (303) 309-2759 and learn how our compassionate care can benefit your family.
Contact Us to Learn More!
A member of our team will be in touch shortly.