Professional Home Care Services in Littleton, CO
Comfort Keepers provides in home care that is just around the corner.
In the center of Colorado with mile-high elevation, Littleton is just miles from the Front Range of the Southern Rocky Mountains. Fabulous views aren’t the only great thing about living in Littleton. Residents enjoy the recreational opportunities offered by the many surrounding lakes, hiking trails, and historic sites.
When your loved one in Littleton begins to need help around the house, just call Comfort Keepers. Many seniors are capable of living independently but need a helping hand to stay safe. Our caregivers provide assistance in the kitchen and with housekeeping to ensure safety and minimize accidents. With mobility assistance and medication monitoring, many seniors are able to live right at home, rather than moving to an assisted living facility.
Comfort Keepers will provide superior in home care to your loved one according to a personalized care plan. We encourage independence and activity through these customized care plans that take into account the needs and abilities of each senior in our care. Our goal is to optimize the quality of life for each senior in Littleton.
Some of the in senior care services that we provide include:
- In Home Care – We create custom care service plans around the individual needs of our clients. These services include help around the house and outside along with making sure your loved one is safe and secure at all times.
- Interactive Caregiving – We allow and encourage seniors and elderly to be actively engaged in every step of care we provide.
- Respite Care – On top of our regular care services we also provide breaks for family member caregivers who might need to take time out for themselves.
- End of Life Care – We also specialize in end of life care to help out seniors and their families during this difficult time for everyone.
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care – We provide care for seniors and elderly who may be suffering or experiencing symptoms of dementia or Alzheimer’s disease.
- Transitioning Home – Comfort Keepers helps seniors get back on their feet after a stay at the hospital or after a surgery.
- Transportation Attendant Service – We can provide inexpensive transportation services from the hospital or to and from doctor’s appointments.
- Private Duty Nursing – Our highly trained private duty nurses provide the level of care your loved one would get in a nursing facility but in the comfort of their own home.
Comfort Keepers is dedicated to serving seniors and their families in Littleton. Please Contact Us or give us a call at (303) 309-2759 to learn more about our senior care services.
Contact Us to Learn More!
A member of our team will be in touch shortly.